The most effective PDF sharing sites are PDF or PPT or DOC submission sites, which is an off-page SEO approach that allows you to acquire intensive visibility for a webpage, a website, or a promo document with high-quality backlinks and traffic. The most crucial element of document submission is that all websites which allow these submissions have high domain and page authority. To put it another way, PDF sharing is an SEO backlink-building strategy for promoting your information in PDF, PPT, or DOC format. This thread by Moz.com explains the benefits of backlinks from PDF sharing sites.
If you want, you can upload PPT and DOC files similar to PDF files, and you can advertise your work on any PDF, PPT, and DOC websites. This is one of the most efficient internet marketing tactics for generating high-quality inbound links, referral traffic, and enhancing your website’s exposure in major search engines.
To gain traffic through file submission platforms, PDF sharing is required. Not only that, but it also creates backlinks, which aids in increasing your SERPs rankings. It’s critical to share PDFs if you want to give your internet business a boost but this is not the only backlinks creation strategy. Brian Dean from backlink has written a detailed guide about other backlinks creation strategies.
Below are the steps you need to follow to upload a document on submission websites:
- To begin, compose material that meets the needs of your PowerPoint, PDF, or Word document.
- Always ensure that your material is of the highest quality, engages your audience, and provides relevant information.
- In the content section, don’t forget to include your primary keywords.
- Add photos to your PDF, PPT, or DOC as needed, depending on the kind and topic.
- You must sign up or register using your email address, Facebook, LinkedIn, or Gmail account.
- Begin sending your PPT, PDF, or DOC after you’ve registered.
- To come up in search, remember to utilize correct tagging.
- You can submit your files in the following formats: PPT, PPS, PDF, or Doc, with suitable and well-managed animation to ensure seamless operation of PPT, PDF, or DOC.
In sites where account registration is necessary, there is a way to share PDFs without having to create an account.
- Sign up by going to the website and looking for the login/registration page. Most PDF, PPT, and DOC submission services include third-party login options, such as Gmail, Facebook, Twitter, and others.
- You may then upload your PDF, PPT, or DOC files after logging in.
Best Online Documents or PDF Sharing Sites
You may utilize a variety of PDF Sharing Sites to drive traffic to your website. Simply sign up and create an account with your email address. You may upload any file format to these websites. You may make your information available by posting it in text using these free apps, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and PDF formats. Google Docs, Docstoc, Doxtop, Issuu, Scribd, BoxNet, Calameo, SlideShare, and many others are among the most well-known sites where you may create an account for documents submission.
Get Traffic from Document Sharing Sites
PDF sharing sites are a good option if you’re looking for an SEO tactic to improve your backlink profile and increase your traffic. Several document-sharing platforms allow you to paste files with hyperlinks to your website to increase traffic. Such content sharing tactics are, in fact, a tried and true Internet marketing strategy for increasing online visibility. PDF Sharing Sites are rising in popularity as a result of their excellent search engine results. To present visitors with a solution, the information should be useful and instructive. This is an important aspect of SEO, so do your homework. Include major keywords with connections to your website or blog so that anyone looking for a solution on a document-sharing site will find your link.
It’s a good idea to include photographs, videos, and slide presentations in your paper, but never employ advertising methods to lure people away. These are some tips to get more traffic from PDF sharing sites:
- To gain confidence and get faster results, start by looking for long-tail keywords with low competition.
- Write a descriptive document description that includes your core keyword + variants and is at least 100 words long. Keep in mind that search engines will look at this section to figure out what your page is about.
- Add a lot of tags (keyword variations)
- Make a keyword out of the file name. A document about a business “Shiny Cleaners”, for instance, may be stored as Shiny-Cleaners.doc or ShinyCleaners.pdf.
- Experiment with various file formats to see what you can come up with.
- Use as many tags as possible (keyword variations).
- Make a title that is both descriptive and engaging.
- Don’t only include links in the resource box after your content; sprinkle them throughout. A link or two, as well as a visible resource box, should be towards the opening of your piece.
- When writing, choose a bigger font (at least 16 points) because your file will seem significantly smaller online unless visitors choose the full-screen mode.
Benefits of PDF Sharing Sites for SEO
Document sharing platforms, unlike article directories, are simple to use and, most importantly, free. Your materials are instantly accessible to viewers on these sites, and they also rank highly in search engines.
The concept of shared material draws a large number of users searching for knowledge or a solution, and this will almost certainly result in increased traffic from document-sharing sites to your website as more people come. You may anticipate high-quality backlinks from high-ranking websites, which will improve your website’s exposure. There are a lot more chances of acquiring relevant connections to your website because the information submitted on the sharing site is related to your website.
PDF Sharing Sites Service
Uploading your PDF to all these websites can be a daunting task. We provide Top PDF submission & Document Sharing services to increase traffic & exposure of your business. We can upload your PDF to all these websites and send you a detailed report after that. Here are some packages we offer.
List of PDF Sharing Sites
Below is a list of high DA websites which allow free files submission.
If you are using any other High DA Free PDF submission sites, please let us know in the comments and we will update the list.